What Lies in the Core of a Network

           



  I researched about the Network + as per given tasks. I came to know there is a firm CompTIA which is a neutral networking certification vendor that is followed around the world. It examines the knowledge and skills needed to design, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting any devices connected through some medium. The CompTIA Network+ certificate holder considered or recommended worldwide.
So, I start looking for complete courses training in Videos or PDF Mostly Training were paid. So, I Downloaded a Complete Network + Training course By DION Training free from deep source.
Now I will discuss what I revive and learnt new things from course so far so good. I will not cover in details but Headers.
There are lot of networks around us. Which are connections between machines and devices. There are converged Networks which combines multiple types of traffic like data, videos and voice in a single network.  We cannot actually keep that much but maximum up time of network are considered on 5 nines which 99.999 % uptime.

Different Types of Traffic on network everyone comes up for something and get because of below models


  1. Client/Server
  2. peer to peer
Basically advantages of CS Model is disadvantages of PP model.
And
Disadvantages of CS Model is advantages of PP Model.

       PAN (wired or wireless under 10 feet, Bluetooth, USB)
       LAN (can be ethernet    IEEE 802.3 – wifi IEEE 802.11)                 
       CAN (building centric, cover several miles, military bases, university)
       MAN (City or metro like area, smaller than Wide area network 25 miles)
       WAN (geographically discrete internal network, across country, world)


IoT
I had little knowledge of this from my FYP but I really learn a lot more
It’s Basically internet of every things
Then I have learnt about  

RFID
Radio frequency id example: chip read by RF in hotels that’s new thing for me

NFC  
NFC near field communication 4 cm communication of 2 devices

Infrared  infrared (remote)

 z wave lesser data rate than Wi-Fi. used for mostly home automation

 ANT+ sensor data communication etc.
                                           Yes Security is Still Big issue for ioT .

There are a joke on this

The S in IOT stand for security :D


                                                          LOOPER

Comments